Penelope Cassidy is the daughter of Banshee and the sister of Screma.
Penelope is dating Jay Grey-Summers
Audiokinesis: ability to create various sonic effects through the combined action of her vocal cords and limited psionic powers which can only be used in conjunction with the sounds she produces.
- Sonic Scream: Penelope can cause her vocal cords to vibrate over a wide range of sonic frequencies and produce a volume of sound ranging up to at least 140 decibels. Angelica has thus the ability to shatter solid objects with a sonic scream
- Flight: Penelope can use the sonic vibrations of her scream as a carrier wave.
- Sonic Lance: By focusing her sonic vibrations while screaming into an intense beam. This is used as a sort of "battering ram" that can stun or even destroy most solid objects.
- Sonar: can use her sonic powers as a form of sonar. By sending out a precise, pure note and listening to the returning, altered wavefront of the note, she can evaluate her surroundings in total darkness with varying degrees of resolution.
- Sonic Null Field: can project a field of silence in an area making no sound reach outside the area or no sound outside the area in.
- Sonic Amplification: can amplify sound carrier waves allowing her to hear conversations or noises from far off.
- Sonic Shield: can tighten sound waves around herself or others near her, making a barrier against outside attack.
- Vocal Disorientation: ability to change someone’s balance, by affecting their equilibrium using her sonic scream.
- Vocal Trance: ability to subtly influence peoples subconscious mind by changing the tones and vibrations of her voice using sonics, the effects tend towards blatant hypnosis
- Vocal Unconsciousness: ability to affect the fluid in someone’s ear causing the person to go unconscious.
- Sound Immunity: Penelope's hearing and equilibrium are unaffected by the effects of her scream and similar abilities.
Superhuman Vocal Stamina: Her vocal cords are tremendously strong, so that she can produce sonic effects through screaming constantly for hours at a time without noticeably tiring or injuring her vocal apparatus. Penelope’s vocal cords and the interiors of her throat and mouth are also superhumanly tough, so that the intense pressures and constrictions that she produces do not cause her any injury
Instruments and automacanic wings