Jackal Ezra Coyote was born in Brisbane Australia in 2001. Both his parents were mutants with both canine physiology and energy powers similar to him, though it is unknown if they had healing abilities. Jack's parents loved him and cared for him. Since his canine and aura manipulation powers developed at a young age and his powers were like there's, they were able to train him.
Though when he was 13 his parents were killed by rogue sentinels that had identified his parents at mutants. He then developed his healing abilities, he was able to eradicate the sentinels, when they were fighting with Phoenix and Storm, he ran up in front of them in took a blast that killed him, but was then able to reform himself in seconds.
He was then taken by the x-men to the institute, his powers where studied and Jack then requested to be apart of the x men. Leading him to become Lycan
Jack's training he had chosen was specifically challenging and down right dangerous, he practice with cyclops who kept pushing him to be like his sons, but saying that jack kept disappointing him. Leading Jack to lose control of his canine form and almost killing Cyclops before Phoenix stopped him. Though she was horrified at how powerful he was growing, seeing how he crushed solid diamond and ripped apart steel.
She then trained him as her protege, after Jean died it hit him hard almost leaving the x men. But Scarlet Witch took over and taught him many things and also how to harden other aura's trapping then forever.
Against A False Phoenix
Jack had the chance to fight against the goblin queen after she was being resurrected bye couple of her demons, this led to jack attacking her. Since he knew that she was a clone based on her scent.
He fought against her, eradicating her demons, and almost killing her before she was able to use a part of the phoenix force to try and stop him, but that proved unaffected against him, seeing as how he was able to turn her part of the Phoenix Force, into a solidified aura, which then jack destroyed along with her.
While going on an expedition on another world Lycan battled with the witches who were going to sacrifice him to the Destroyer of Worlds. Lycan was able to damage him and save his team, by solidifying his aura in himself and cocooning him, but it sent his aura prison across the galaxy.
Rise of the Predaking
Jack had drifted across the galaxy. but not before he was sent towards earth when the x men were endangered
Jack is a tall boy, with blonette hair and blue eyes. Jack being from Australia, wears an Australian clothing such as a T-Shirt and shorts. He usually wears thongs or sandals on his feet.
In his x men uniform, he wears t-shirts and shorts, in a black and blue colored uniform. Due to his mutant abilities of his canine physiology. Jack in his form is a wolf/coyote anthro form. His fur is brown and grey colored, his eyes changed to ocean blue eyes.
Jack is a patient and friendly person who cares for his friends even to the point where he sacrifices himself to save his friends. Though he is sometimes remorseless when others destroy or shame other peoples lives or their families, as known when the sentinels killed his parents.
Powers and Abilities
Jack is registered as a unknown level mutant, but is considered powerful and deadly even by Phoenix and Silver Surfer. He is considered to have three powers, that both developed around his birth and as he has grown up they have developed. As War and Death, he was unable to gain an extra power due to his powers already attributing to his horsemen's position. He is unable to lose his powers since they are connected to the universe and can't be altered or changed, since how Jean saved him from his own imprisonment and gifted him with a unique version of the phoenix force, and changing it to suit his unique powers, now is classified as the Aura Force.
Jack can manipulate this kind of energy in various ways. However, this ability deals with the energy of his spiritual essence instead of the entire universe. Aura is the energy that is formed from his achievement of spiritual power through extreme mental focus and strong emotions. Users of this power are able to increase their natural abilities, attract and repel the aura of others, sense the aura, and project it.
- Aura Attacks: Jack can release/use life-force to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Aura Blast: Jack can release energy over a specific target area causing great damage and/or delivering great shock waves of pure force.
- Aura Shield: Jack is able to use his aura and create large dome like shields made out of aura. He is able to deflect all types of attacks.
- Ergokinetic Combat: Jack is able to utilize Energy Manipulation with his physical combat skill, channeling energy through parts of his body or use the energy for defensive purposes.
- Aura Generation: Jack can generate Aura, the subtle, luminous radiation that surrounds a person or object that could alter the emotions and energy levels of oneself and others. Jack can generate aura within himself as well.
- Elemental Aura: Jack an release and surround themselves in/with elemental matter and/or energy for defensive and/or offensive purposes, possibly becoming almost untouchable and granting them various abilities/attacks depending of the element. The auras may also give the user enhanced physical capabilities such as speed, strength and durability.
- Aura Detection: Jack can sense the presence of auras and possibly gain detailed understanding about the auras they are sensing, including the amount/size of auras they are sensing and whether they are hidden. Sensing auras also allows the user to view surroundings even with a blindfold, and read the thoughts and movements of other beings by sensing the aura that they emit.
- Aura Trapping, Jack is able to bind, imprison, and/or otherwise stop beings by surrounding them completely and conceivably forever (due to the others aura fueling the power) within their own aura. Jack has gotten good at this even to the point of stopping the phoenix force. It is possible thats why after it was in Hope Summers, and it then died was due to his aura solidifying and later its destruction.
- Aura Construction Creation: Jack can turn the energy into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence.Jack can construct weapons, including whips, swords, etc., out of spiritual energy. Due to the special properties spiritual energy possesses, it is not bound to limitations of other elements, making it very versatile. As it is part of Jack, the life-force that composes the weapon can be manipulated/shaped to change the weapon's shape and attributes, adapting to the situation at hand.
- Empathy: Jack can fully interpret and replicate the emotions, moods, and temperaments of others without reading apparent symptoms, allowing them to understand introverts or discover one emotion is actually hiding another. He can attack someone in a personal and emotional way since they know exactly what emotion is flowing through themselves and can use this knowledge to play against them. Some users may learn to read emotional imprints left into environment or objects
- Emotional Aura: Jack can generate aura of emotional energy that can amplify/induce emotions on beings inside their aura and gain power from the emotions.
- Indomitable Will: Jack had gained an unnaturally strong willpower, enabling him to be immune to all forms of temptation including Subordination Manipulation, Telepathy, Mind Control and Subliminal Seduction. Through Jack's will, he is able to face great physical pain and psychological trauma and will refuse to surrender no matter how much the odds are stacked against him, possibly up to the point of cheating death and pushing himself past his own limitations.
- Healing: Jack can restore organisms to their optimal health, curing damaged or withered organisms, wounds, broken bones, low vitality, and diseases/poisoning. Though Jack may potentially heal any form of bodily damage, the patient must be alive, even if hanging by a thin thread, in order to be healed; once the patient has died, it would transcend healing and would require resurrection instead.
- Illusion Awareness: Jack is able to be completely aware at all times of the true reality around him, potentially seeing through any optical and/or mental illusions that others attempt to deceive them with.
- Telekinetic: He was gifted the ability to psionically manipulate the physical aspects of reality. He can also move and levitate other people. He can move objects from a distance and fly as other telekinetics do, he can also create telekinetic shields of various sizes and strength and he can fire mental force blasts that can “shatter mountains.”
- Aura Animal Creation, Leviathan is able to create animals or beasts out of pure aura energy to physicaly, emotionally, spiritually and cosmically harming another being or cosmic being.
Jack can rapidly regenerate. In other words, he can recreate lost or damaged tissues, organs and limbs, sometimes slowing, or even stopping, aging. The rate and amount of healing varies widely; he can sometimes regrow missing limbs and has the ability to regenerate his body after being disintegrated.
- Reforming: Jack is able to automatically reform upon destruction of his body, completely restoring his body to its former state and reconstructing every piece of his body that was out of place.
- Disease Immunity: Jack is immune, digestive, and other organ systems are enhanced or evolved far beyond that of a normal human's. They are completely immune to every form of disease brought on by bacteria, viruses, or even parasites.
Jack has the ability to change his body to that of an anthro wolf/dragon form his new hybrid form was created from him canine physiology. He is able to use all his powers in this form, he has enhanced senses and has enhanced muscles. Its known that he can go full bipedal wolf/dragon form.
- Enhanced Bite: Jack has particularly strong bite, that is known to be able to bend and destroy metal or diamond.
- Enhanced Durability: Jack is able to take numerous blows of internal or external assaults before succumbing to the effects.
- Enhanced Endurance: Jack is able to operate on a low power setting, allowing him to operate for an extended amount of time. He can hold his breath for longer periods of time and remain calm through stressful or painful situations, tolerate extreme hunger, unbearable thirst, and strong urges to sleep.
- Enhanced Hearing: Jack has ears enhanced to hear with amazing clarity, distance, and even frequencies outside normal range. Jacks ears can pick up every single sound, can decipher layer upon layer of differing sounds/conversations, locate the source of noise or pick up a sound from a mile away in a busy city.
- Enhanced Vision: Jack has enhanced vision, allowing them to see with amazing clarity/detail, distance, or color, perhaps even in a different spectrum of light or into another dimension.
- Enhanced Smell: Jack is able to detect specific persons, objects, substances or even places, locate their origin and track targets with nothing but their nose. He is even able to detect lying, sicknesses, or tumours by which hormones/smells a target excretes.
- Night Vision: Jack has excellent night vision, the ability to see in low light conditions or even total darkness.
- Enhanced Speed: Jack is able to move much faster than the average member of their species.
- Enhanced Stamina: Jacks body is highly resistant to the build-up of fatigue toxins in their blood, allowing them to be physically active for considerably longer periods of time than the average member of the Jack's species.
- Enhanced Strength: Jacks body is highly resistant to the build-up of fatigue toxins in their blood, allowing him to be physically active for considerably longer periods of time than the average member of Jack's species.
- Environmental Adaptation: Jack is able to survive and adapt to any natural environment, being able to tolerate wide range of temperatures and levels of moisture, any amount/quality of sustenance, breathable medium, etc. with little or no discomfort.
- Fur/Scale Generation: Jack has fur over the entire body, giving resistance to temperature, or even physical damage.
- Predator Instinct: Jack possesses predatory instincts, allowing them to become masters of hunting and tracking. One with this ability can discern numerous factors of a situation that make them a master of pursuit and capture. This includes what move a foe will make, where they are headed, as well as how to effectively cause a foe to play right into one’s hands in combat/pursuit.
- Temperature Regulation: Jack can maintain different levels of in his own body temperature for extended periods of time, if not, indefinitely.
- Flying: Jack is able to grow fury dragon wings to fly and can use is for defense or offence.