Benjiman Brian Braddock is a mutant who possess the same abilities as his mother, Psylocke. Growing up Ben was taught how to use his Psychic Blades and Telekinetic Katanas. When he was six he joined the X-Men and was protected by X-23 and Hellion. When he turned twelve he joined the New Mutants.
Since Ben was quiet the team named him Kinetic Ninja.
Telekinesis : Ability to psionically manipulate the physical aspects of reality. He can also move and levitate other people. While he can move objects from a distance and fly as other telekinetics do, he has shown little inclination to do either in combat situations. He can also create telekinetic shields of various sizes and strength and he can fire mental force blasts that can “shatter mountains.” Ben seems to find that using his telekinesis in forceful ways is easier than in delicate ways (i.e. he can shatter a brick wall more easily than he can slowly levitate a pencil across a room) However, over time he displayed further control over fine matter. (For example, turning invisible by vibrating his own molecules, keeping an atomic bomb contained, and creating a telekinetic bubble inside of a brain, & exploding said bubble)
- Telekinetic Katana : Ben can manifest a telekinetic katana blade composed of raw psi-energy, which at its lowest intensity, functions to disrupt neural pathways and sever the bonds between molecules, and at its highest level, his katanas can slice an armored opponent and cut through the armor, but leave the attacker physically unharmed. He can also use his swords to shatter telepathic power-inhibitors imposed on others. Ben's telekinetic manifestations produce visible radiance in the physical world.Thus, he can use his psychic katana as a makeshift light source in areas of darkness.
- Enhance Physical Traits: Uses his telekinesis to enhance his speed, strength and fighting skills into super-human levels.
Telepathic Immunity: Immune to any form of others' telepathy–including telepathic attacks, probes or even attempts at communication.
Reality Warping Immunity: Due to his Uncle Jamie's alterations, Ben is also immune or at least highly-resistant to physical and mental alteration by beings who can radically restructure reality.
Telepathy: He possesses vast mental powers to affect and manipulate the minds of other sentient beings. Ben could read minds and communicate mentally with others over long distances.
- Telepathic Tracking: Enhanced psionic senses enabled him to detect and track other sentient beings by their unique psionic emanations (thought patterns contained in the psionic portion of the spectrum) especially if they posed a threat to his well-being in him immediate vicinity.
- Psychic Shadow: He was able to mask his presence from others. His abilities could go undetected and were very difficult to track, even by very powerful telepaths such as Phoenix. He could extend these defenses to others around him as well.
- Psy Blades: Described as "the focused totality of his psychic powers," by intensely channeling and focusing his psionic powers to his hands to create “psychic blades”, razor-sharp edges of pure mental energy which were said to be the ultimate physical manifestation of his powers which he plunged into the minds of her targets directly, which he often used to disrupt the neurons of his foes by driving the glowing "blade" of mental energy into their skulls. It is able to kill.
- Mind Control: Capable of controlling the minds of others.
- Telepathic Illusions: He had the ability to create illusions to make himself seem to be invisible, look like someone else, or make others experience events that were not truly happening.
- Mental Paralysis: Ability to induce temporary mental or physical paralysis
- Amnesia: Could erase any awareness of particular memories or cause total amnesia.
- Psionic Blasts: Could project psionic force bolts usually in the form of a butterfly which have no physical effects but which could affect a victim's mind so as to cause the victim pain or unconsciousness or even death.
- Astral Projection: Could project his astral form from his body onto astral planes or the physical planes. In the astral plane, he could mentally create psionic objects and manipulate the aspects of his environment. Under the effects of the Crimson Dawn his astral form was normally undetectable.
Shadow Teleportation : Ben could use shadows as teleportation gates. Although this form of teleportation was not as controlled or precise as variations of teleportation used by others, it could cover huge distances.