"My mother is a telepath, my father,unknown,and I ended up here. You do the math!"
Name: Jay Scott Grey Summers
Education: Currently attending Charles Xavier Institute
Alias:Marvel BoyFamily:Jean Grey-Summers(Grand-Mother) Scott Summers(Grand-Father) Cable(Uncle) Rachel Summers(Mother) Unknown(Father
Jay's mutation started when he was 11 he started to hear his mother's thoughts(since Rachel Summers is a telepath she sensed him).The next day his mother told him he is a mutant. Jay accepted it easily,later, that day the phoenix emerged when Jay was at school. His mother went back in time to make sure the phoenix did'nt emerge. Everyone at his school was safe. On halloween Jay's baby-sitter touched his forehead because, Jay's head was starting to hurt. She flew back like a force of invisible wave came from Jay. The girl transformed into Mystique. Furious Mystique turned into a bat and fled the scene before Rachel showed up. Rachel took Jay to Xavier's Institute. There he excepted the code name Marvel Boy.
Jay left the team a year later to find out who his father is. Three weeks later they found him but, a sinister looking Jay staring at Magneto. Magneto told Jay to join his army. Jay didn't hesitate. Almost a whole month past and the Dark Phoenix that took over Jay was gone. So Jay went back to the X-Men with welcomed hugs. Jay's mother was furious with the next day and grounded him for the next three days. He later was picking in his mother's head and found out he has a half sister named Xian Kaylon Richards.
Telepathy: can read minds and project his thoughts into other minds within a vast, potentially limitless radius. He has not always had access to his Telepathy due to mental blocks. Even when his powers are inhibited, Jay's telepathic abilities are honed to sense residual energy to which he can generate psychic manifestations of past events that even psi-resistant can see. His notable powers include:
- Telepathic Cloak: Can mask his presence from being detected by others. His abilities can at times go undetected or be counteracted by other more powerful telepaths depending on their level of skill in using their own psi abilities. He can extend these defenses to others around him as well.
- Psychic Shadow: ability to mask himself, and other peoples' presence from those around him. Can telepathically disguise himself, making his appearance that of a shadow. Jay has developed a orange Phoenix emblem energy signature, which appears over his palm whenever he uses his powers.
- Mind Control: ability to control the minds of others upon mere concentration.
- Mind Possession: ability to possess the mind of another, and use that beings body as his own.
- Mind Alteration: ability to alter the minds of others by force of will, changing their personality partially or entirely.
- Psionic Shield: ability to erect a psychic shield for protection of himself and of others minds.
- Telepathic Illusions: ability to create illusions to make himself seem to be invisible, look like someone else, or make others experience events that are not truly happening.
- Mental Paralysis: ability to induce temporary mental or physical paralysis.
- Mental Amnesia: Can erase any awareness of particular memories or cause total amnesia.
- Psionic Blasts: can project psionic force bolts which have no physical effects but which can affect a victim's mind so as to cause the victim pain or unconsciousness and turning someone brain-dead.
- Astral Projection: can project his astral form from his body onto astral planes or the physical planes. In the physical plane she can only travel in astral form over short distances. In the astral plane, she can mentally create psionic objects and manipulate the aspects of his environment.
- Mind Transferal: able to transfer both his mind and powers into other host bodies should his own physical body be somehow killed.
- Mental Detection: can sense the presence of another superhuman mutant within a small but as yet undefined radius of himself by perceiving the distinctive mental radiations emitted by such a being.
- Psionic Firebird: ability to manifest his telepathy as a psionic firebird; whose claws could inflict both physical and mental damage.
Telekinesis: Possesses telekinetic abilities enabling him to manipulate matter with the energy of his thoughts, create force fields and fire concussive psionic force blasts. By using his telekinesis to levitate himself, Marvel Boy can fly at incredible speeds. Jay was able to create a micro black hole, and levitate an entire city. He can sustain shields that can withstand Jovian atmospheric pressures, and even repel nuclear weapon attacks. In addition, Jay’s psionic fine-motor control allows him to manipulate matter on the sub-atomic level; demonstrating the ability to alter molecular valences, or even rewrite his own genome.
Time Travel: Possesses the psionic power to displace himself and others at almost any specific point in the timestream and then reemerging in the physical world from as much as a few minutes to years by generating chronal energies. He could apparently travel in astral form as well. He could also travel to points in the future.
In conjunction with Jay's ability to astral travel through astral projection, Jay can combine his telepathy with his abilities to manipulate time.
- Chronoskimming: allows him to temporarily transplant a person's mind and send it through time into a younger/older version, or a close ancestor/descendant, or as a disembodied astral form. This probably accomplished through the combination of two powers, telepathy and chronokinesis.
Jay combines his ability to manipulate time with his telepathy and telekinesis with varied effects including:
- Chrono-Shield: the unconscious emanation of a fourth dimensional pulse which creates a chrono-shield protecting his from changes in the timeline,
- Psychometric Projections: ability to mentally project past events.
Molecular Immobilization: Jay used this power to stop time, slow down molecules, or freeze an object/person, the limit of this power is unknown but the time the person/object will stay frozen would be between 45-55 seconds, and when he first got his powers he could only freeze what was in his area or what was in the room he was in (if he was in a room and he stopped time he couldn't freeze what was behind the door) until he had all his powers then he had no limits to his powers.
Molecular Combustion: Jay would use this power to speed up molecules, blow up things, or make them explode, he never has limits to this power but not every mutant was vulnerable to this power, if Jay blew something up then the particles wouldn't land on him.
Phoenix Force Avatar: For a time, Jay was also bonded to the Phoenix Force as "the one true Phoenix," and had its cosmic powers at her disposal. As Phoenix, Jay demonstrated heightened psi-powers as well as the ability to manipulate energy and lifeforces, and a limited cosmic awareness. Its full effects are unknown at this time. It was revealed that the power Jay has is not the true Phoenix Force, but a shadow or echo of it, it was easier to control, but less powerful. It has disappeared along with the sword.
Jay created a psi-bond with his half-sister Xian Kaylon Richards shortly after her birth. It is said that the link exists.
Jay can hack computers, and can pick locks.
- Jay's father is unknown
- Jay has a girlfriend attending Charles Xavier Institute
- Her name is Penelope Cassidy
- Jay is not a real character
- Jay's father is thought to be Julian Keller