Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Erin was born on February 14, 1998. His mother is Betsy Braddock and his father is Warren Worthington. He was born at the Xavier Institute. He was then raised there for safe keeping because Mr. Sinister wanted to use experiments on him. When Erin was ten years-old he developed psychic abilities. So he was trained under the Professor's wing. He was taught to only enter another person's mind if necessary. When Erin was twelve he was kidnapped by Magneto and had been under a coma. When he turned fourteen he awoke from his coma and placed in the team known as the Hellion Squad.
When Erin joined the Hellion Squad. He gained the codename Psychic Angel because, his mother is a telepath and his father has wings. When he was fighting Pyro he discovered his healing factor and telekinesis powers. It came in handy. Like Psylocke he has telekinetic weapons but, it's orange instead of purple. When he got his telekinesis ability he was put to be Hellion's student since he is younger than him.
When Erin was sleeping he started to have dreams about two boys one with white hair and white wings another with grey hair and mechanical wings. They identified themselves as Eric and Eros. The next day Erin went to look for them and found out that they were kidnapped by the Morlocks. He then gathered a team with: Amor, Blink, Anole, Surge, Mercury, Hellion and Elixir. They then invaded the sewers the Morlock Leader Marrow then attacked them all but, luckily Blink teleported them behind her and Erin was able to get behind her and knock her out. He then found his brothers and then Blink teleported them to the X-Mansion. The Professor put the boys in Erin's room. Eric is on the team with the New Mutants. Eros is with the Generation X. The next week the boys discovered they can form together and make one.
Wings: Erin possesses the superhuman ability to fly by means of his natural wings, which span 16 feet from wingtip to wingtip. Fully feathered like a bird's, the wings have a very flexible skeletal structure, enabling him to press them to the back of his torso and legs with only the slightest bulge visible under his clothing. Erin flies by flapping his wings, as a bird does.
Aerial Adaptation: Erin's entire anatomy is naturally adapted to flying. His bones are hollow like a bird's, making him weigh far less than usual for a man of his build. His body is virtually devoid of fat and possesses greater proportionate muscle mass than an ordinary human does. His eyes are specially adapted to withstand high-speed winds which would hurt the average human eye. He possesses a special membrane in his respiratory system enabling him to extract oxygen from the air at high velocities or altitudes.
Peak Human Strength: Due to his body's natural mutation, the Erin possesses greater physical strength than an ordinary human equal to him in body weight and can lift about 500 lbs.
Superhuman Stamina: The Erin's musculature produces less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the musculature of an ordinary human. He can physically exert himself at peak capacity for several hours before the build up of fatigue toxins in his blood begins to impair him. His physical stamina while in flight is considerably greater. The Erin can fly non-stop under his own power for a maximum of approximately twelve hours. Contrary to some reports, he couldn't make a transatlantic flight solely on his own power. During his one attempt to do so, he hitched a ride on an airplane for part of the way.
Superhuman Durability: The tissues of Erin's body are somewhat harder and more durable than that of an ordinary human, though he is far from invulnerable. While he can be injured in ways comparable to an ordinary human, his body is structured to withstand the friction caused by flying at high speeds. He can also withstand impact forces that would severely injure or kill an ordinary human with only mild to moderate discomfort.
Regenerative Healing Factor: Erin possesses an accelerated healing factor that enables him to repair damaged tissue with much greater speed and efficiency than an ordinary human. He can completely recover from non-fatal injuries such as slash and punctures within a matter of hours and injuries as severe as broken bones within a few days. This ability extends to being transferred by blood, thus he can heal others who come into contact with his blood, provided they have the same blood type.
Flight: Erin's normal cruising speed averages around 70 miles per hour (112 kph), though he is capable of diving swoops that reach up to 180 miles per hour (290 kph). He can fly at 150 miles per hour (240 kph) without the help of a tail wind for up to half an hour at a time before tiring to an appreciable degree. Though he generally flies beneath the height of the clouds ([6,500 feet) (1981 meters)he can reach a height of 10,000 feet (3000 meters)with little effort. With severe strain he can attain the highest recorded altitude of a bird in flight (African geese at 29,000 feet (8840 meters) above sea level), but he could only remain that high for several minutes.
Telekinesis : Ability to psionically manipulate the physical aspects of reality. He can also move and levitate other people. While he can move objects from a distance and fly as other telekinetics do, he has shown little inclination to do either in combat situations. He can also create telekinetic shields of various sizes and strength and he can fire mental force blasts that can “shatter mountains.” Erin seems to find that using his telekinesis in forceful ways is easier than in delicate ways (i.e. he can shatter a brick wall more easily than he can slowly levitate a pencil across a room) However, over time he displayed further control over fine matter. (For example, turning invisible by vibrating his own molecules, keeping an atomic bomb contained, and creating a telekinetic bubble inside of a brain, & exploding said bubble)
- Telekinetic Katana : Erin can manifest a telekinetic katana blade composed of raw psi-energy, which at its lowest intensity, functions to disrupt neural pathways and sever the bonds between molecules, and at its highest level, his katanas can slice an armored opponent and cut through the armor, but leave the attacker physically unharmed. He can also use his swords to shatter telepathic power-inhibitors imposed on others. Erin's telekinetic manifestations produce visible radiance in the physical world.Thus, he can use his psychic katana as a makeshift light source in areas of darkness.
- Enhance Physical Traits: Uses his telekinesis to enhance his speed, strength and fighting skills into super-human levels.
Telepathic Immunity: Immune to any form of others' telepathy–including telepathic attacks, probes or even attempts at communication.
Reality Warping Immunity: Due to his Uncle Jamie's alterations, Erin is also immune or at least highly-resistant to physical and mental alteration by beings who can radically restructure reality.
Telepathy: He possesses vast mental powers to affect and manipulate the minds of other sentient beings. Erin could read minds and communicate mentally with others over long distances.
- Telepathic Tracking: Enhanced psionic senses enabled him to detect and track other sentient beings by their unique psionic emanations (thought patterns contained in the psionic portion of the spectrum) especially if they posed a threat to his well-being in him immediate vicinity.
- Psychic Shadow: He was able to mask his presence from others. His abilities could go undetected and were very difficult to track, even by very powerful telepaths such as Phoenix. He could extend these defenses to others around him as well.
- Psy Blades: Described as "the focused totality of his psychic powers," by intensely channeling and focusing his psionic powers to his hands to create “psychic blades”, razor-sharp edges of pure mental energy which were said to be the ultimate physical manifestation of his powers which he plunged into the minds of her targets directly, which he often used to disrupt the neurons of his foes by driving the glowing "blade" of mental energy into their skulls. It is able to kill.
- Mind Control: Capable of controlling the minds of others.
- Telepathic Illusions: He had the ability to create illusions to make himself seem to be invisible, look like someone else, or make others experience events that were not truly happening.
- Mental Paralysis: Ability to induce temporary mental or physical paralysis
- Amnesia: Could erase any awareness of particular memories or cause total amnesia.
- Psionic Blasts: Could project psionic force bolts usually int the form of a butterfly which have no physical effects but which could affect a victim's mind so as to cause the victim pain or unconsciousness or even death.
- Astral Projection: Could project his astral form from his body onto astral planes or the physical planes. In the astral plane, he could mentally create psionic objects and manipulate the aspects of his environment. Under the effects of the Crimson Dawn his astral form was normally undetectable.
Shadow Teleportation : Erin could use shadows as teleportation gates. Although this form of teleportation was not as controlled or precise as variations of teleportation used by others, it could cover huge distances.
Fusion: When all three of the brother's fused together they form one. Their powers include: Wings, Healing Factor, Telepathy, Telekinesis, Pyrokiensis.